WebElevate Showcase Event and Digital Debate
Showcase event and Digital Debate
Our WebElevate showcase event will be on Wednesday, 2nd April 2014 at 4.00pm.
Our Showcase event this year will take on a new format and venue. This year our Webelevate expo will be hosted in the state of the art, Wood Quay Venue.
The latest graduates of WebElevate, our Technology and Digital Programme, will exhibit their exciting range of digital products and projects, developed for clients in some of Ireland’s most innovative companies.
Digital Products to be showcased at the event include
• Mobile response website for merchants of Grab one
• Listener focused website for Upstarts Radio Station
• "Mind your buddy" website for Pieta House
• Educational website promoting careers in insurance for the Insurance Institute of Ireland
• Digital Media Audit for the Innovation Value Institute
• Social Media Campaign developed for the current series of The Voice of Ireland
As a new format to this year's showcase event, we are hosting the first in a lively series of Digital Debate with the hot topic.
Does Ireland deserve the accolade of tech capital of Europe?
Two Opinions | You Decide
We are delighted to welcome Dr. Martin Curley, Vice President, Intel Corporations to debate on the 'for' side and Karlin Lillington, technology journalist, Irish Times, who will debate the 'against' side in this lively 30-minute debate. Will Goodbody, RTE technology reporter will chair this debate and reveal the winning side.
This 30-minute debate, 15 minutes a side, will be followed by refreshments and the chance to network with key players in industry. This will be an exciting event with some of Ireland’s brightest minds and a first of its kind for Digital Skills Academy.
To book a ticket click here - Limited Space