WebElevate Showcase Event
Wednesday, 27th March (4.30pm – 6.30pm) – Please RSVP below.
From a mobile app for a coffee loyalty programme to a mobile site for parents of deaf and hard of hearing children to learn Irish Sign Language, and a social media and online video campaign to promote The Voice of Ireland, these are just some of the digital innovations that will be showcased at the WebElevate Event at 4.30pm on Wednesday, 27th March at Digital Skills Academy.
Please join us to see an exciting array of digital products developed through the WebElevate programme and connect with the talent behind them; our graduating mobile app developers, digital project managers, online marketeers and front-end developers.
Guest Speaker and Panel Discussion
Prof. Martin Curley, Vice-President of Intel Corporation and Director of Intel Labs Europe will be guest speaker at the event. This will be followed by an industry panel discussion on the employment opportunities and trends in the digital sectors, chaired by Mark Little, Founder/ CEO of Storyful.
Digital projects on display include:
- Mobile app for coffee loyalty programme (Software Design)
- Mobile app for parents of deaf and hard of hearing children (Sharing the Journey)
- Independent Travel App for people with disabilities (St. John of God’s)
- Social media and online video campaigns (The Voice of Ireland/ Screentime ShinAwiL and BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition)
- Mobile app for the Leaving Cert Series ‘Less Stress, More Success’ (Gill & Macmillan)
- Website for RTE Documentary ‘See You at the Pictures’ (Planet Korda)
- Mobile App for lost and found pets (Amigo Media/ Pets.ie)
- and many more.
To RSVP, please complete the following fields: